I just thought this was an adorbale picture of Phoebe.
Here are the kids on halloween after the trunk or treat at church. We have, Lia Belle the cheerleader, Phoebe is "Lala lella" Jacob is a Knight.
Chad and I had fun taking Jacob to a University of Utah football game at Rice Eccles Stadium. Jacob is really starting to love watching football and basketball with his dad, uncles and cousins.
Jacob's first day of school at Carden. Doesn't he look sharp in his uniform?
Me and Grandma at Grandpa's funeral. I think grandma is beautiful.
Playing in the leaves at our dear friends the May's home. The kids had so much fun. This was in October.
All the Belcher kids, Ronda, Cherie, Paul, Cindy, Alaina and Me. This was at Grandpa's funeral.
My friend Christina threw us a "Welcome Back to Utah" party and this was the awesome cake she got for us. It was a shame to cut into it and eat it, because it was so awesome. It was yummy!
2 comments:
Hey Gorgeous, when did your kids get so big??
Wow! I can't believe that cake! Your friend made it herself? I have no clue how she did that but amazing!
Post a Comment