By the time we were ready to actually leave, Phoebe was so tired, she was asleep before I could finish buckling her in. What you can't see in this picture is that there is no room in the rest of the car for anything else. We used up every last inch. Same in the mini-van. The kids had to sit with stuff at their feet and all around them.Wednesday, December 16, 2009
The Move
When we got home from Hawaii, we spent two more nights in our home in Vancouver, sleeping in sleeping bags on air mattresses. Boy did we want to go back to the nice hotel in Hawaii and their comfy beds! So we finished packing up odds and ends, threw the kids in the car and set out on the road for Salt Lake City. We managed to fit 99% of our stuff into two pods, the last 1% we towed in a u-haul with our mini-van.
By the time we were ready to actually leave, Phoebe was so tired, she was asleep before I could finish buckling her in. What you can't see in this picture is that there is no room in the rest of the car for anything else. We used up every last inch. Same in the mini-van. The kids had to sit with stuff at their feet and all around them.
By the time we were ready to actually leave, Phoebe was so tired, she was asleep before I could finish buckling her in. What you can't see in this picture is that there is no room in the rest of the car for anything else. We used up every last inch. Same in the mini-van. The kids had to sit with stuff at their feet and all around them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
This post makes me homesick too! And it wasn't even my house! lol...how sad! I hope you find another house soon, so I can come visit you! I miss our time together in WA...Love you bunches!
I can't believe that is what your house looked like. I have never seen it and it is not at all what I had imagined. Wish I cold have known it more. R
That makes me miss you!!!
Post a Comment