That Lia Belle keeps me laughing, silently laughing, because if I show my amusement in front of her it hurts her feelings.
Here are some transcripts of a few conversations we had today.
LB- "mom, I'm going to call you a genius."
Me- "Wow! thank you! I'm going to call you Gorgeous!"
LB- " No! Don't call me gorgeous! Call me pretty!"
Me- "O.k. Then."
Then she got distracted and I didn't get a chance to ask her why I'm a genious? I know it's not because of my spelling, because I'm pretty sure I'm spelling genious wrong....
This next conversation was on the phone with Chad. When Chad is out of town Lia Belle loves to talk on the phone with him. She will talk and talk and talk and not let him say a word. Tonight he told her he had to hang up the phone because he had to go get some dinner.
LB- "Daddy, you can't go to a restaurant, it is late and all the poeple are at home in bed." - (this was at 8:00pm).
I then whispered in her ear, in an effort to stifle the 10 minute long explanation of why it is o.k. for daddy to go to a restaraunt-
me- "He is going to order dinner from the hotel and they will bring it to his room."
LB-" Oh!! Daddy! Get me a Bagel!"
I just thought that was so funny.. She forgot the part that Chad is in Las Vegas and she is not in the hotel with him.
1 comment:
You spelled Genius right the first time! lol.. Lia Belle is so funny! I love that she thought she could get a bagel! Did you guys find a house yet?
Post a Comment