As we have moved into our new home I found great joy in opening boxes and "finding" my things again. I didn't realize how happy some of these "things" make me. The one thing that really made my day was rediscovering my Magic Bullet. Ahhhh! I love my Magic Bullet!
My favorite thing to make in my Magic Bullet is a drink my mom introduced me too. It is just a simple limeade, but it is so delicious! Here is the recipe. (you can make it in a regular old blender as well, but somehow the Magic Bullet just makes it ... well... magical)
The juice from one half of a lime
About 6 oz of water
some ice, as much or little as you want
two squirts of the sweetener Liquid Stevia ( you can use sugar or powdered stevia, but I prefer the liquid)
put all this in the magic bullet cup and blend. It makes it nice and frothy. YUMMY!
My house has been stocked with limes .
Come over anytime and I'll make you one, we can sit and chat.
And you can hear how cute Phoebe sounds when she says "YEAH! A WIME WOOIE!" (That's Lime Smoothie)
2 comments:
I miss Phoebe. And limeades from the Magic Bullet. :(
Yes the lime smoothis is very frothy and cold, nice treat. I won't vouch for Annie's apple crisp though, yuck!! no offense, you know it wasn't good. lol
Post a Comment