Saturday, February 13, 2010

Tooth Fairy! Where are you?

Yesterday morning before school, Chad and I were thrilled when Jacob's front tooth FINALLY fell out! It came out in a piece of bread!! We would have pulled it weeks ago, but Jacob would not let us touch it! It was a little stressfull for him, but he handled it well and went on his way. When I picked him up from school he looked so sad when he got in the car. I asked him what was wrong and he showed me his mouth, the OTHER Front tooth came out! HALLELUJAH!!!! He said a kid accidently knocked him in the mouth and the tooth came out! HIs teacher put it in a little necklace that is a tooth container and gave him two stickers that say, I LOST A TOOTH! I am sad to report that I lost the first tooth that fell out at home, so it's a good thing that he had the second one. Then, sad thing, the tooth fairy forgot to come! OOPS! LAZY tooth fairy. I guess she went to bed early and slept through the night. I'm sure if some baby had awakened her then she would have remembered. But, Jacob didn't seem to care to much. Probably, because that is excatly what happened with his first bottom tooth. :) He looks so cute and he sounds so cute when he talks.
The kids and Chad built this fort this morning. I love Saturdays! (when we don't have to go anywhere!)


No comments: