
I love Mother's day. I love it because I am reminded why I love being a mother. I Love it because for one day the whole world seems to recognize and celebrate the importance and sacredness of Motherhood. And, I love it that my little kids take the time to give me hugs and kisses and tell me I am loved. My husband too. I love that he tries hard on Mothers day to make me feel special, and he succeeds.
Today in Church the kids sang a song to all the mothers, I'm sure you've heard it before and probably sang it when you were a kid.
Mother Dear I love you So!
Your happy smiling face,
Is such a joy to look at!
It makes home a lovely place!
Mother Dear I love you so!
I will try all day through,
To please my Heavenly Father,
I'm so glad he gave me you!
I Love that my kids sang this to me today! It makes me feel a little pressure to keep a smiling face! But also to remember the importance of a happy attitude.
I am grateful to my mother. She is courageous and humorous and easy going. She is successfull. she has raised SIX! wonderful kids! :) No small feat!
Iam grateful to my grandmothers! I am so lucky to have known my grandmothers!
I am grateful to my mother in law! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! You have raised wonderful sons! Thanks to you I have an amazing husband! I hope I can help Jacob grow to be as good a husband and Father as his dad is.
Happy Mothers day ladies!
No comments:
Post a Comment