Turn into this adorable, hilarious, precocious, intelligent, happy two year old?


My Phoebe is so beautiful. I love when she wants to whisper in my ear, she grabs my cheeks and puts and whispers absolutely nothing. I love when she says "I LOVE YOU MOM!" I love when she takes care of her babies and puts them down for their naps. I love how she says "LElla" for cinderella. I love how she is so happy about life. I love her cute little legs and her soft chubby hands. I love how she talks and repeats everything. I love her smile and the dimple in her left cheek that sometimes peeks through. Phoebe is happiness and I am so happy she is mine.
Happy Birthday Phoebe Cakes!

3 comments:
Awww! She is so cute, and is always happy. I also love how she says... "Cinny" and "Lours". lol
Happy Birthday Phoebe!! Oh how I miss you and your family!!!
happy late birthday, cutie! When did you give her bangs??!
Post a Comment