


My Little Belle has been such a sweetheart lately. She has been agreeable, obedient, thoughtful, helpful , cheerful and happy. She loves to give me hugs and even told me today that she liked my clothes. ( black workout pants and a ratty,old t-shirt). She has had a great year and progressed so much. She has really had an easy transition with our move to Utah and has made a few really good friends. I only have one complaint.... she is growing up way too fast!
2 comments:
What a sweetie! Nicole misses her. She still has another year of preschool because of her September birthday. I hate that rule! I wish I could put her in kindergarten, but she likes preschool so I guess it's not the end of the world!
Awww those pictures of her are soo pretty! (almost said cute!)
Love her beautiful face!
Post a Comment