Lia Belle Turned 5 on August 4th. We had her party the week before with her friends and a very special guest. Of Course, it was a princess party.

Lia Belle and Phoebe are ready for the party! Two pretty princess sisters.

Lia Belle was practicing her princess twirls before her guests arrived.

Her special guest was the lovely Princess Amerah. She gave Lia Belle a book that tells the story of her magic dress. She taught them songs, and dances and answered all their questions about princesses. The girls were in awe of her.

Lia Belle loved Amerah and her puppy.

Phoebe was totally awestruck! She was having the time of her life. I think I know who will come to her 5th birthday party.

After Princess Amerah left we had cake and ice-cream. Lia Belle was so happy!

I love my Little Belle! She is our little princess and we can not imagine our family with out her! She is so precious and special! She is ready for Kindergarten and growing up too fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment