Phoebe has really been singing like a little birdie lately. Her favorite songs come from the 1980's musical "Annie" which we have been watching a lot of lately. The kids love singing all the songs. (I have to admit, I do too!)
Yesterday, as Phoebe was playing around outside I hear these sweet words: "You're never fully dressed, from head to toe, ugh, you're never fully dressed, ugh, you're never fully dressed from ear to ear! EAR TO EARRRRR!!!! Without a- SMILLLLLEEEE!!"
Then today as she was walking down the stairs: "It's the hard knock life for us!! It's The HARDD KNNNOOOOCCCCKKKKKK LLLLIIIIFIFFFEEEEEE!!!!
And at the grocery store : TOOOOMMMMMOOOOORRRROOOOWWWW! I LOOOOVVVEEEE YAAAA!!!
of course this would be a lot cuter if I had a video, but as soon as I whip out the camera the singing stops. I'll have to settle for writing it down and hope that in years to come I can remember this and it will trigger the memory enough for me to remember how cute her loud, little voice sounds, how she mixes up all the words, and how she sings with such enthusiasm and complete confidence in herself.
Speaking of Little Orphan Annie, I asked Lia Belle to help set the table the other day for dinner and the reply I got was priceless: "Gee! It's like we're Ms. Hannigan's Orphans!"
yes, Lia Belle, it's JUST like that.
2 comments:
Hey! I thought you were going to write about Oliver! That's his song you always sang for him... lol..
Milo sings ALL DAY LONG! Probably not as dramatic and loudly as Phoebe, but he loves making up songs and singing the Animal Fair song, and Twinkle Twinkle, little star...There is something about listening to a little kid sing that just makes you happy. I love it!
Aubrey and Phoebe must've taken their singing lessons together before they got here because she sings all the time, too---I love it!! So cute!! Would love to see a video!!
Post a Comment