Sunday, November 07, 2010

Halloween

Here in Utah, trick-or-treating occurred the day before Halloween, as Halloween was on a Sunday this year. Our Ward had a trunk-or-treat party. Unfortunately it was outside and it was raining. But we had fun anyway. And the kids got loads of candy in 15 minutes! It was worth braving the rain. After the trick-or-treating we came home and watched Charlie Browns great pumpkin. Then the kids had a blast handing out candy to the trick-or-treaters that came to our door.
Cindy and Kurt and their boys came with us, and later Ethan and Andrew came over to play while their parents went out. It was so fun to hang out with family while the kids ran around on a sugar high!

AJ was a cute Mario.






Jacob was a very good Jedi!
Uncl Kurt was a little scary with this mask on.
Phoebe was an adorable Dorothy, and Lia Belle was an old school witch. I realized that at her schools Halloween carnival. All the other witches had very fancy green and black toole skirts that were poofy and fancy. Someone told me they liked her plain witch costume because it reminded them of the old witch costumes. I'm just glad that Lia Belle was happy with her costume and didn't seem to notice that all the other witches were a little fancier.




















Lars was a littel Bumble bee! How cute. He kept buzzing around and this was the only picture I could get of him!

3 comments:

all about the girls said...

So stinkin cute!!! I miss you and your family!!!

Alainarae said...

AAAw~ What a fun time! I love the pics! Milo has been talking about his cousins, lately, I'll have to show him this!

Cindy Feuz said...

hey you didn't have one of me in my cat costume and make up! How dare you!!