Sunday, November 07, 2010

Soccer Days

Jacob has had a fun time playing soccer this fall. And we have had fun watching him. He has really improved a ton. Yesterday, he scored 4 goals! The last one he kicked from the middle of the filed, it sailed over everyone's head and right into the goal! I asked him later if that was what he intended or if it was an accident and he said it was what he was picturing in his head! That's my boy! Way to visualize!


Lia Belle and Phoebe have fun at Soccer too, because of the treat trailer. I make sure to bring a doller so they can grab some gum. Unfortunetly, I am not the most attentive fan because of the two little girls.







I like to sit facing the east so I can also get a great view of the mountians while watching the game.



1 comment:

Alainarae said...

Oh, you are such a soccer mom! Jacob looks so big! I can't wait to take my boys to play! Roland already wants to sign Milo up in the spring, I guess we will, probably! Roland wants to start ours young so they can go pro!