Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Bath Time!

The other night I told the girls they could take a bath in my bathtub. They were so excited! I put them in, got the water going, then walked down the hall to change the laundry. When I came back, I found Jacob in the tub with them and the water was close to overflowing! The kids thought it was great fun. So I grabbed the camera and took a few pictures. I love bathtub pictures. I found a few old ones of Jacob, but the rest of my pictures are still on my laptop, or on discs that I haven't downloaded to this computer.
You can see how high the water is. They kept saying they were having so much fun swimming.
Jacob, 7 years old!
Jacob about 18 months.
He' ll be so glad when he's grown that I have bathtub pictures to show his girlfriends. I'm guessing this last bathtub pic. at 7 yrs. will probably be the last one I'll ever get.

2 comments:

emily j said...

I love it! The best pics I have of Cameron are of him picking his nose at the top of the Sears tower (age 2) and him "reading" a Glamour magazine while sitting on the potty (age 3.) Heh heh I think I will have some with those one day.....

Ashley said...

:) I can't believe he is getting so big. He looks like a cute little young man!