Monday, June 27, 2011

Dolls and Art

We had a fun outing day to Kansas City one of our vacation days. I started off the day by taking Lia Belle, Phoebe, Quincey and McKell to the new American Girls Doll Store at the Oak Park Mall. Lia Belle was picking out the doll she wanted for her birthday coming up in August. It was so fun to see the girls go crazy looking at all the doll stuff.
When we were done there I was in Heaven because there was an On The Border right next door! I ordered lunch for myself to go, then took the kids through Burger King Drive through. I didn't see the point in wasting money on them for food they wouldn't appreciate. :)



After Lunch we met up with Cindy, Alaina, and the rest of the kids at Crown Center. We took the kids to Kaleidescope where they crafted and colored to their hearts content. Kaleidescope is run by the Hallmark company, they keep it stocked with paper, markers, water color paints They had so much fun. We topped off the day with a stop at McDonalds for an ice-cream cone! What a fun day!

1 comment:

all about the girls said...

Super fun!!! I just saw they are opening one of those stores in Seattle and I am so excited to take my girls :)