Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Missouri Trip
The kids are having a blast out here in the country! So far they have caught fireflies, had a bonfire, visited Kaleidescope and the American Girl Store. We have gone on walks and played at the park. The best part has been playing in "Pappy's Playland". My dad has a rope swing in a tree. The kids climb up a ladder, wrap their legs around the rope and jump off the ladder swinging through the air. The only way to improve upon this would be if they could then swing into a lake or pool of some sort. My dad has also rigged up two new tire swings. The yard is a never ending source of fun and adventure. This is what I remember from my childhood as well. Hours and Hours of summer spent playing outside in the trees. The kids are also building wonderful friendships with their cousins that they live far away from. I didn't have a lot of cousins so I am so grateful my kids have lots of cousins on both sides of the family. So far, So Fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment