He is a great father. Last night the kids wanted to sleep in the back yard in a tent, so he set it up and got them settled. He kept checking on them throughout the night. Then this morning, Phoebe, who did not sleep in the tent, wanted Chad to read her a book, IN the Tent. So Chad trots on out there to read her the book in the tent. It was so sweet.
Also, he has put up with three weeks of house guests, my sister and her four kids, sometimes friends of my sister, friends of mine, friends of the cousins and cousins of the cousins. Chad likes his privacy and I know this has been a stretch for him and I really appreciate it.
Chad is steady. He is dependable. He is calm in the face of my drama. I can count on him in every way.
On our wedding day we looked in the mirrors in the temple and we could see our image going on forever. I love the visual of our marriage being eternal and I am so so so grateful that Heavenly Father blessed me with such a marvelous companion.
Happy Anniversary Chad! I LOVE YOU!
2 comments:
I am happy to have contributed to the long list of visitors to invade Chad's privacy. Thanks for letting us stay!
What a sweet tribute to Chad. He is wonderful and so are you. I am so blessed that you are family. The children are fun and adorable. Love you all.
Post a Comment