Thursday, August 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Jacob!


Well, I've been trying all day to upload pictures from Jacob's party with no success. So, here is a picture of Jacob with his breakfast in bed. And a picture when he was 18 months old. He was so excited for his breakfast! I can't believe he is 8 years old!! He was the cutest little baby boy EVER!!! What a wonderful boy! Jacob is growing and maturing. I have really noticed in the last few months a maturity in him. He is more able to let his sister's annoyance's roll off his back. He is more obedient and helpful to me. He is learning to work for things and feel satisfied with a job well done. He is funny and smart and notices things I never would. He is getting really good at soccer, and basketball and swimming. He loves to play with Lego's and all things Star Wars. He has an incredible memory, I am amazed at the length of scriptures and poems he can memorize. He is excellent at math, and is good at estimating. If you ask him how big or long something is or how far away, he will give you a pretty precise estimate in feet, inches or centimeters. He is pretty much the best kid ever. I love him so much! I feel so lucky to be his mom!

1 comment:

Cindy Feuz said...

Those are both really cute pictures of him! He is a good boy!