Thursday, August 04, 2011

Happy Birthday Lia Belle



Yeah! My Little Belle is six years old today! We love her so much! I am so proud of her. While she was five she finished Kindergarten, learned how to read (with a little help), conquered her fear of the water and can even jump off the diving board and swim to the side in the deep end. She has learned to make her bed by herself, take showers by herself, fix her own hair in a pretty simple way. She helps feed the dog, brush the dog, she helps Phoebe take baths. She is so sweet and I am so proud of her. I can't wait to see what she learns and accomplishes this year. She enjoyed her breakfast in bed this morning of fruity pebbles, (she picked her breakfast). And now she is looking forward to a day of doing whatever she wants. We are going to a bounce house soon and to a campfire up the canyon tonight. A fun day! I am so thrilled to be her mommy!

No comments: