
I love this picture of Lia Belle and Romey! I think it will be hanging on the wall in their dorm room at BYU in about 13 years.
Lia Belle LOVES her big cousin Eden! She pretty much adores her. We had to get a picture of them together. Eden was so great with Lia Belle and Phoebe, they would do pretty much anything she told them too.













We also had a visit from my friends Kristi and Kim. Kristi's daughter is Lia Belle's best little friend and they were so excited to see eachother after a long time.
O.k. More pics of Ronda's visit.
We spent a lot of time swimming at the neighborhood pool. We managed to get a pic. of us three sisters and our kids with everyone looking at the camera!
We took the kids on a few hikes. This picture is at Bridal Veil Falls in Provo. But we also took them on the Temple Quarry trail and the Silver Lake trail. They are all good little hikers. We also did a lemonade stand on the 4th of July. They earned money for their day at Cowabunga Bay, which I have no pictures of because I was worried about getting my camera out at a water park. We had so much fun with all our cousins. For a while four of us sisters were together. Now Ronda has gone home and Cherie has moved and it's just Cindy and I. Things have definitely quieted down, but we sure had fun when it wasn't quiet! Miss you both! Come here for Christmas please!
No comments:
Post a Comment