We decorated cookies on Monday. Lia Belle had three little friends over to play and I let them all decorate. Phoebe had a blast dumping one or two entire containers of decorator sugar on her cookies.
On Tuesday, I took the kids to the Mall to see Santa. THe line was slow moving, but the kids were good so it was pretty painless. Phoebe especially was excited to see Santa. This is the first year that they were ALL excited and happy to see Santa.
This other picture of Felicity is funny to me. I found when Jacob was a baby we were out side one day and everytime the wind blew in his face he would gasp for air and make the exact face that you see on Felicity here. I thought it was so funny on Jacob that I have always blown in my babies faces for my own amusement. It just makes me laugh... maybe I am a mean mom...
a Phoebe funny: Last night Lia Belle said out of the blue, "Mom, I wouldn't want to go on one of those singing shows, I'd get kicked off." Phoebe, not missing a beat says, "Not me! I would win because I am a GOOOD singer!"
I love her confidence!


2 comments:
I love that picture of Felicity, and the other ones. I still blow in Caroline's face because it is really funny! I also love that picture of Felicity on your sidebar. She is a little mini-me of Chad!
Oh, those kids of yours crack me up!! They are so cute and funny!!!
Post a Comment