Monday, December 12, 2011

Four Weeks


Felicity will be four weeks old on Wednesday! She is such a sweetie! We all love her so much! Especially Phoebe! Phoebe wants to touch Felicity ALL THE TIME! The problem is she can't seem to hold her hand with out trying to pull her arm off.

When I was pregnant I had told the kids that Jacob and PHoebe had been induced and Lia Belle went into labor on her own. So the other night Lia Belle said, "Mom, Felicity and I are special because we WANTED to come out of your tummy. Jacob and Phoebe wanted to stay in and the doctor had to make them come out."

Well, Phoebe immediately started to cry, and she said, "Waaa! I'm not special!" I said, "Oh, Phoebe you are too special." to this she said, "But, Grandma and Grandpa never say I'm special, and Uncle Brian and Aunt Lindy NEVER say I'm special! I want to be special!"

I tried to reassure her, while stifling my laughter that she is indeed, very, very special!


I love this picture of Felicity's little hand! Don't you just love baby fingers?

1 comment:

Alainarae said...

yay! She is so cute! Phoebe is too smart for her own good :) How hilarious that she pointed the finger to her grandparents and aunt and uncle for not making her feel special- when it is clearly your fault :)) Oh man.
At least she is a good helper and loves to hold her sister. I don't think my boys are going to care that much about a new baby brother- I think Oliver will think the baby is boring or try to poke his eye out when I'm not looking,. I plan on being more attachment -style with this baby- for his own protection! Can't believe she's already 4 weeks!!!