Saturday, January 21, 2012

Mini Make Over




Well, after two years in this house I am finally getting around to some decorating, hanging things on the wall and what not. I came across a sale at Pottery Barn and at Down East Home (which sells Pottery Barn Stuff that has been returned or damaged in some way.) The DEH stuff was monogrammed and therefore way cheap. I just have to getting around to someday taking out the stitching on the pillow, since I don't have a daughter named Madelyn. I love the pink and yellow colors. I have a few more little projects to do before it is completely finished, get a vinyll with their names on it, and paint a few other things that will go on the wall. But, Over all I am so happy with it!


4 comments:

Annie said...

btw, the middle picture is a before pic.

Kristi said...

super cute!

emily j said...

I love it! I just discovered Down East Home last week and I am excited to make some purchases there :)

Stephanie said...

cute cute cute!
Your new baby is so sweet!