
Phoebe is such a sweetie. It was only four short months ago that she was the baby around here. All of a sudden she grew up, literally, over night. :( She sure loves being a big sister. One morning I woke up to find phoebe had crawled into our bed so she could sleep by her baby sister. Of course, she had to bring Minnie Mouse too.

Phoebe has started pre-school and she loves it! She is definetly my most independent child. From day 1 of school she has hopped out of the car with a smile on her face and never looking back.

Phoebe has started pre-school and she loves it! She is definetly my most independent child. From day 1 of school she has hopped out of the car with a smile on her face and never looking back. Phoebe has recently discovered the joy of play dates. She loves playing with her cousin (2nd Cousin) Kate. They Play once a week and she counts down the days until her play date.
We went swimming a few weeks ago at the rec. Center. Phoebe has a swimsuit with a life vest built into it.

3 comments:
I miss Phoebe so much!
It makes me a little less sad that I have no daughter yet of my own because I have so many beautiful, darling nieces! She is so amazing!
I love the many looks of Phoebe, she is all personality! She cracks me up! I think I trim her nails every week, she loves me to do it! lol
I know what you mean Alaina, I'll never be sad I don't have a daughter or will never, because I have so many wonderful nieces, they feel like they are part mine! Grandma would say that about us that she always felt like we were all part hers, I understand what she meant by that.
Post a Comment