Felicity is just cute as can be!



I snapped this pic of Phoebe and Felicity the other morning. I let Phoebe watch her favorite show, "The Fresh Beat Band" after the older two leave for school. Felicity seemed to enjoy sitting by her for a few minutes. How cute is that?! Pheebes wants to be by her baby sister EVERY SECOND!


I snapped this pic of Phoebe and Felicity the other morning. I let Phoebe watch her favorite show, "The Fresh Beat Band" after the older two leave for school. Felicity seemed to enjoy sitting by her for a few minutes. How cute is that?! Pheebes wants to be by her baby sister EVERY SECOND!Felicity is loving her exersaucer. How cute is that smile?
We also have soccer going on and Jacob has started baseball practice. His games will start in a few weeks.
And that is our life right now. And I couldn't be happier!!
No comments:
Post a Comment