Jacob's Last Baseball game was on Saturday. I finally got around to taking some pictures. I tried to get an action shot, but there isn't a lot of action in an 8 yr olds baseball game.
Chad really enjoyed helping out the coaches. He kept stats at every game.Felicity had fun playing on the blankets.
Jacob was playing first base. He is so ready for some action!
Phoebe and Lia Belle made some friends with other bored little sisters and they had fun all season playing with stuffed animals with these new friends.
Felicity is just too cute! She is 6 months old and has two new teeth! She is chubby as can be and we love to squish her!!
So cute when she sticks out her tongue!
I love this little face!
She loves watching Grover in "The Monster at the End of this Book" on the iphone.
Chad and Jacob in the dug out.
1 comment:
I think felicity looks like Lars in that first picture of her. How weird is that?!
Post a Comment