When ever I see the
rain falling down the
sky. it drips in side my
garden and I am in
my raincoat splashing.
in puddle clear I always
like to splash in the
rain it is so
fun.
It is so fun to see the cute things my kids have been writing. Jacob wrote a letter to his cousin that cracked me up. It went something like this:
" Do you believe in the Eyster Bunny? I don't. Want to know why? Cause, how could he get to every house in America in one night? It's not like he has reindeer!"
The last day of school is tomorrow and Lia Belle is really upset about it. She loves her teacher and she loves her friends. And I think she is a little nervous to move on to second grade.
I love that summer is here, but I also have mixed feelings about summer. Mostly because it means my babies are one year older and this last year was gone in the blink of an eye! But, my kids have promised never to grow up. Watch this cute little video of their promise.
No comments:
Post a Comment