We are half way through our Kitchen and bath remodel. I am getting a little weary of living in this mess! But, the end is in sight and I think it will look awesome! I'm getting a little worried right now that the colors will come together. We still need to pick out counter tops and some light fixtures. The floor in this picture has some paste that acts as a filler to fill in the cracks and gaps on the wood floor. The floor we picked is a hard wood from the North West US called Madrone. It is supposed to be super hard and durable. And the samples we have seen were beautiful. My pantry is coming along nicely, and you can see that the cabinets are in. This coming week we will have the floors sanded and the first coat of stain and finish.

No comments:
Post a Comment