Sunday, January 20, 2013

Pinterest is making me crazy!!

I had written a long prose on the pro's and con's of pinterest, how it makes me crazy, and also inspires. How it makes me feel like a loser mostly. Then it was deleted. So I'll just leave this little saying, as I feel it sums up all my feelings of Pinterest. I have come to realize it doesn't matter if you compare with someone who has more or less than you it is all the same. There will always some one a little prettier, a little better, a litter craftier, more athletic, skinnier... what have you... like wise you will probably always be better at something than many others... just be you and serve and help with love where ever and when ever you can. Keep Your Joy!

1 comment:

all about the girls said...

That's my New Years Resolution....focus on the joy of the everyday!!!