Felicity has been keeping up laughing around here. I have been getting her hair cut to keep that Mullet away. I recently had it cut and they made it a little too blunt and too short, Aunt Cindy said from the back she looks like she has a Three Stooges hair cut! I must admit, Aunt Cindy is usually pretty right on in her pop culture comparisons and this is no exception. I think we should call Felicity Mo from now on. Felicity is so happy and so full of curiousity. She loves to climb on things. I have found her a few times standing on little footstools or benches and she can't get down so she cries and screams at the top of her lungs until someone comes to get her.
We think it is so cute to give her a bath in the sink. And it is pretty convenient. I put her in the sink to play while I clean up the kitchen after dinner. It keeps her from taking all the dirty dishes out of the dishwasher the second I put them in. and it keeps her happy. Plus, It makes cleaning the kitchen a lot more fun when I look over and see a happy baby splashing in water. Phoebe stands on a stool in front of her and plays too, also being there to alert me should a slippery wet baby try to stand up and climb out when my eyes are adverted. I just love baby's in sinks!

2 comments:
I'm glad you clarified that Phoebe is standing there so she doesn't fall out or drown while your back is turned. I was starting to get worried! lol
Lol!! Love babies in the sink!!!
Post a Comment