
Easter Weekend
We had a good EasterWeekend. I was a little bit sad that I wasn't in the hospital having a baby. Saturday was a beautiful sunny, 60 degree day, so we had our easter egg hunt then and the Easter Bunny came then. The kids had a fun eating lots of candy. Sunday we had a nice dinner, compliments of Aunt Alaina. It was nice to have Alaina, Roland and Milo with us. It's been a few years since we spent Easter with any family.
Update on the baby. On Wednesday I was dilate 2 cm and 50% effaced. I've been hoping everyday that this will be the day we get to meet our new daughter. (We still don't have a name yet!) I see the Dr. tomorrow and hopefully I will have progressed and be on my way to active Labor.
1 comment:
Your easter pics are so cute! The kids look adorable and it looks like you had a great time!
Post a Comment