Thursday, April 17, 2008

Phoebe, 1 week old. She gets cuter and cuter every day! We love her soo much! Lia Belle is even starting to feel the love. She finally decided to hold her the other day and we actually had the camera at hand to get a picture of it. She's been a great helper today, getting the diapers for me and throwing them away.
Daddy loves his little girl! Phoebe looks a lot like Chad's baby pictures.
I'm pretty sure that Phoebe will have blue eyes, just like her older sister.
Sweet baby Phoebe!

5 comments:

all about the girls said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
all about the girls said...

She is absolutely adorable! I hope she is still treating you well and I'm so glad to hear the other two are warming up to the idea!

Melanie Engen said...

She is just darling. I think she looks alot like Chad too. So happy that she is finally here.

Tillotson Family said...

She is gorgeous! She's inspiring me to hang in there. Lia Belle looks like a natural at holding Phoebe. As time goes on, I'll bet you have even more help than you want from her. :) She looks like she is a very happy, content baby. What a blessing to your family. Congratulations!!

Daniel, Kari and Co. said...

She is so beautiful, Annie. What I would give for even one of my babies to have hair like that! Congrats!