Wednesday, April 09, 2008
Welcome Phoebe Kate!
Here are some pictures of our new little bundle of joy. Well, I shouldn't say little. Phoebe weighed in at 9lbs 7 oz. I was really surprised, since the Dr. had been guessing around 7 and 1/2. She was 20 in. long. These pictures don't do her justice, she is really much more beautiful than you can see in photos.

Even though she is 9lbs, she still seems tiny and little to us. I LOVE newborn babies, when they are all floppy like a doll. Jacob thinks she is alright, but Lia Belle isn't that thrilled with her. As soon as we walked in the door fromt he hospital Lia Belle demanded, "Go put the new sister in her bed!" And she kept trying to get us to take Phoebe out of the room. I hope she come's around soon. I'll post more later about her birthday. It was quite a day. But I'm tired now and need to go to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
oh, i am so excited!! welcome baby phoebe!!
(you may want to delete that spam comment above.)
She is so beautiful! I love the name...and I'm glad you decided on one!! Call me if you need anything!
Congratulations!! I have been faithfully watching your blog for information. She is really pretty. No wonder you were not so comfortable. 9lbs. is a lot to be carrying around. Hope everything went well. Hopefully Lia will come around shortly. Although, what she said was pretty darn cute!
Congratulations! I'm so happy everyone is happy and healthy. Try to get some rest and I'll see you in a couple of weeks (or months).
She is soo cute. In the bottom picture where she is sleeping, she looks just like Chad. You look great too for just having a baby. You won't find pictures of me in the hospital. I hope they don't even exist anywhere.
Post a Comment