Well, Here I am, still pregnant. I changed my induction date to Monday, if I make it that long. I made that decision yesterday when I was feeling patient. Today I am regretting that decision. I went to the Dr. today and I 3cm and 80% effaced. Yet still, nothing is happening!!! YIKES!! My mom arrived today and is already helping so much with the other kids. We had our first homecooked meal in a week today! Can't wait to hold this little girl!
4 comments:
You are brave! I guess it is better to let her come at her own time. Hopefully that is before Monday. :) glad that your mom is there, that should help a ton. Go and jump on a trampoline or something. Jump her out! :)
i predict saturday.
that's tomorrow.
so get ready! ;)
by the way let me know if you are interested in any self-induction tricks. i was never induced officially, but if i do say so myself, i believe i induced myself. then again i was 9 days late so it could have been a coincidence.
You are so patient! I hope for you that you have had the baby and I just don't know yet! All those self induction things must be a coincidence--they only worked with one of my three and I tried them ALL!
Post a Comment