Dang!!! That does look like him. That is almost scary!!!
who is this man and where did he come from?
I don't know his name, but he is a member our friend's ward in Utah. Look at their blog, their post about it is kinda funny.www.theengenfamily.blogspot.com
That gives me the willies! I can't believe how much like him he is. Weird!
That totally looks like Chad. I thought it was him at first glance... okay, at second and third too. :) What a trip.
Wow... And you're sure they're not related, huh?
I am the who discovered "Chad" in our new ward in Utah. Don't worry, we already asked him if he was a Selander. No such luck.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Dang!!! That does look like him. That is almost scary!!!
who is this man and where did he come from?
I don't know his name, but he is a member our friend's ward in Utah. Look at their blog, their post about it is kinda funny.
www.theengenfamily.blogspot.com
That gives me the willies! I can't believe how much like him he is. Weird!
That totally looks like Chad. I thought it was him at first glance... okay, at second and third too. :) What a trip.
Wow... And you're sure they're not related, huh?
I am the who discovered "Chad" in our new ward in Utah. Don't worry, we already asked him if he was a Selander. No such luck.
Post a Comment