Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Phoebe's first haircut.



Well, I finally gave her "congenital Hairy Nevis" a trim. I don't have any pictures of the actual cutting of the hair because I was the only adult present at the time of the cutting. I just decided that today was the time, after talking about cutting it for a few weeks. I cut about a 1/2 inch off and I'm afraid the curl. Here ar some before/after pictures. As you can see in the picture , her hair was getting long and curly and poofy.
Now it lays down a little bit better. You can see in this picture how big the mole is on her head, that the hair is covering. I hope the rest of her hair starts growing in soon. I get so many comments on her hair that I have started putting hats on her when we go out in public. I just get tired of explaining it to people. Mostly people are just shocked by the amount and length of her hair. Hair's to you phoebe!


1 comment:

Ronda said...

good choice. It needed to be done and it looks great.