Lia Belle's Third Birthday was today. We had the little party yesterday , since Chad had to leave for his "Big Adventure" with the boy scouts. He's going to be gone ALL WEEK hiking fifty miles around Mt. Hood. More on that later.
So here are some pictures. On Saturday night I told the kids they had to go to sleep nicely so the birthday fairy would come and decorate the house. It worked like a charm and here you can see Her face when she realized the birthday fairy did indeed come. (now I have to bring her back next week for Jacob's birhtday).


Then we played a really fun game called "Pin the fairy on the flower." We used fairy stickers and this poster that I really had a fun time making. I surprised myself on the quality of the poster.
Next we played another fun game called "Hide the #3 candle" This is like hide and seek, only we take turns hiding the candle. (This game is frequently played with any given little toy.) Through all the game playing PHoebe had a blast sitting in the bumbo sucking her fingers.
Then We had cake! FUNFETTI! Yummy!

Then we opened presents. The big surprise was the Bitty Baby Twins. a boy and a girl, so that Jacob would have a boy doll to play with. He likes to play house with her sometimes. She LOVES her doll! She has not set her down since she came out of the box! I can't believe that she is three. She is turning into a big girl! She will start pre-school this fall. She loves all things girlie, pink, jewelry,dolls, dress up clothes, make-up, getting her hair fixed! I LOVE it! she is sweet and kind. I called her the birthday girl all day, and when I tucked her in at night, I said "goodnight birhtday girl." She promptly replied, "Goodnight Birthday Mommy!" How cute it that!


3 comments:
Happy Birthday Little Belle. See our blog for more surprises. Love, Ronda and cousins
So cute! I love your birthday games. Gotta keep those in mind....Happy Birthday Lia Belle!
Ahh she is so adorably cute! What a big girl! Happy Birthday Lia! and Happy Birthday to Chad and Jacob!
Post a Comment