And so deep, and so tall,
We can not pick it up!
Ther is no way at all!"
Oh, Dr. Seuss! Please send the cat back to pick up this mess!
We are doing a little room switcheroo here at our house. This big desk was in the bigger bedroom, but I we are moving it to the smallest bedroom so the girls can have the big bedroom. What is realy amazing is that the mess around the desk and most of the mess in the other room all came out of the closet that is pictured below! I think I need a dumpster and an industrial sized shredder to get rid of all the old papers things that are now considered trash. I am planning a garage sale for next weekend. I think. First I have to assess if I have anything that someone else might actually want to purchase, even for $.50.




I have a babysitter coming over tomorrow afternoon to play with the kids so I can try to get most of this mess put away. Hopefully the closest will soon be neatly organized and the girls will have a cute girly room and chad will have an efficient working office. I'm going to try to surprise Chad with everything put away by the time he gets back from his 50 mile hike. I think I have the harder task, here.
3 comments:
Wow! That's a lot of work! Let me know if you need any help! Such a good wife to do it before Chad gets home!
Hey girl! I have been trying to track you and Chad down for a while to see what you have been up to... and I came across your blog... your kids are beautiful! Look me up on qwestdex under Branch in Syracuse UT and give me a call. ~H Day
Heather! How are you! I will look you up! What have you been up to in the last hmmm... eight years?!
Post a Comment