Monday, October 13, 2008

All the Eggs....


Lia Bell in the hay Maze. Marne and Baby Gwyn. Phoebe and Gwyn must be the two happiest, content babies on earth! Then we have Chad ready to launch his pumpkin.
Next is Emma and Sophie as mom and pop. These two girls are hilarious. Sophia LOVED wearing the tinkerbell costume and made up a cute song that is still stuck in my head.





Here are the three youngest Egglestons. Gwynn, Sophia and Emma.
Marne and Scott walking down pumpkin lane.




This last weekend my friend Marne started off my birthday celebration by bringing me a party. Marne and Scott Eggleston came for a visit bringing all five of the their wonderful children. We had so much fun at the zoo, at the pumpkin farms and after the kids went to sleep, marne and I stayed up late talking. I miss you already Marne! That was the most fun I have had in a long time and I hope it won't be too long before I see you again.

Sorry, I can't figure out how to put these pictures in order. I'm confident you can figure it out.

2 comments:

all about the girls said...

Love the pics! Did you guys go out to Bizi farms? Looks like you had a great time!

The Egg Basket said...

I miss you too! Seriously, I wish that I wasn't so old. I'm certain that many years and kids ago we would have stayed awake all night long (not just most of the night). You are the best. We miss your family!