Today was my 33rd Birthday! I look at this as my double lucky year because three is my lucky number. Today was a sunny day, which is always good to have on your birthday, and living up here I am especially grateful for sunny days. I was blessed to have many friends and family wish me happy birthday. And my Husband and kids were pretty nice to me too. We went out to eat at the new Olive Garden down the street. I'm sad, because this is the second time that I've been to Olive Garden and it hasn't been as yummy as I remembered it. Lia Belle has been so funny today. She and Jacob both had school pictures today. I dressed Lia Belle in a pretty pink dress that I bought her last week. She looked so cute. When she came home I made her change her clothes, when I tried to help her, she threw a ten minute tantrum because she wanted to do it herself. Later, she made up for her tantrum. When we were getting ready to go to eat, she wanted me to curl her hair and polish her fingernails and toe nails! OOOHHHH! I have living proof that the way we dress influences our behavior, because she acted so girly, and polite and genteel all through dinner. While we were eating our dessert she smiled at me and said, "You are a good mommy!" That was the best birthday present!
Just a few minutes ago, I went in her room to tell her to put her toy cell phone that only calls princesses away. She looked at me and said "Mom, you keep waking me up!" What a funny little girly she is!
Thank you to everyone for your sweet wishes. I feel so blessed for all the fabulous people in my life!
6 comments:
I'm so glad you had a good birthday!
Cute! Sorry I couldn't come down and party with you guys! But it sounds like it was a good day! I know what you mean about it not being as good as you remember..that happens to me a lot! I'll crave something and finally give in and get it, and it will be gross. Oh well.. k talk to you later!
Happy Birthday, Annie! I agree with the Olive Garden comment. It used to be such a treat and so special when we were in high school. It just isn't the same...even out here in SC. Happy wishes to you on your birthday.
That Lia Belle is so cute and funny! Glad you had a good birthday.
Happy Birthday Annie Belcher!!! I love you and miss you all the time. Wish we were closer.
Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment