Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Bibbity-Bobbity-Boo!

I figured out a way to have the kids help me around the house. I told them we were going to play "Cinderella" Lia Belle was cinderella, Jacob was Jaq the mouse, and I was the evil stepmother. Then I gave them rags and let them clean the kitchen floor. Later that day, Jacob decided to play it again and he vacuumed for me. They also cleaned the windows with windex for me.


4 comments:

Daniel, Kari and Co. said...

You are one smart mommy! Good thinking - I have a lot of little "princesses" at my house, I believe I will have to try this one.

Alainarae said...

Lia Belle is cuter than the real cinderella! Look at her pretty dress, mopping the floor! how sweet!

all about the girls said...

Mmmmm...I'm going to have to remember that one!

Ashley said...

You are so clever Annie! All I know, once I decided to start having kids, I am going to talk to you, Ronda, Alaina, Cindy, Cheryl, and whoever else that has kids for all my advice.