Tuesday, October 07, 2008

October 1st

On the morning of October first I looked out my Kitchen window to see about five huge spider webs around the back yard. These are the ones that turned out in pictures. Jacob said the spiders were helping us to decorate for Halloween. It makes me think of Charlotte's web. "It's just another ordinary miracle today." You have to admit, whether you like spiders or not, they sure know how to use those spinners.


2 comments:

Daniel, Kari and Co. said...

That's awesome. I'm impressed that you were able to get them on camera that clearly. "Annie Adams" is at it again.

Alainarae said...

cool pics! That must have been the morning i went walking and on the trail I could see all the million webs that usually I just walk right through, and there was dew on them and you could see them all! It was pretty!