Thursday, November 27, 2008

I am Grateful for:

Chad, Jacob, Lia Belle, PHoebe, mom, dad, grandma and grandpa Belcher, Ronda, Paul, Cindy, Alaina, Cherie, CHeryl lynn, Shane, Kurt, Roland, Eli, Eden, Quincey, Ever, Romey, Johnny, Nicci, Ana Rose, Matthew, Eva, Milo, AJ, babies coming, Phil, Michelle, Chris, Jackie, Alex, Ashley, Josh, Phil, Lynnette, Jeff, Deb, Brian, Lindy, Matt Eliza, Anne, Michael, Jane, Morgan, Ethan, Andrew, Theo, Ida. I am so blessed to call these people family. I wish we could all be together today. I'm glad I am not blessed with what I deserve, because I don't deserve all the blessings in my life. Father in Heaven has blessed me abundantly and I recognize that all my blessings come from Him. I love Thanksgiving. I have felt so happy the last few weeks as I've been thinking more about all the blessings in my life. I hope you all have a happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Belcheryl said...

Thanks Annie, we love you guys & we are thankful for you all!!! Your new pic is adorable....Say hi to Chad & the kiddo's..
Cheryl