today I attempted to take a few pictures for Christmas cards. Here are a few that I won't be using, but I thought they were cute. I think I'll try again next Sunday after we have Christmas decorations up . Also, Phoebe was playing with Jacobs bow and Chad and I both said at the same time "Hey, she looks like a cupid!"


I told the kids to make monster faces. If Jacob's hands weren't around his face this would be the best smile and picture of him that I have seen in a while.
I love the new Header picture. They both looks so bored by PHoebe's crying. As if she cries all the time.. she doesn't I promise. She is really a happy baby.
7 comments:
she is a happy baby.. She is just more vocal! She totally looked like cupid!! I love it!
Annie...you MUST send that photo of the three of them in to the Ellen show! She always shows funny pics taken at the holidays and I think that one is perfect. What a great moment...a real moment. They look so beautiful in their Christmas outfits. We, too, attempted to get a picture for our card last night. I am trying to do it in Christmas pajamas this year with them playing on a big white down comforter...and had absolutely NO luck! Try, Try again. Would you mind sharing your mailing address so I can send you a card? Happy Thanksgiving...
Those are classic. Who ever said a picture is worth a thousand words was a genius. Love the pictures. What a darling family.
She is cupid!! That is sooo funny! What cutie pies! I miss them!
Your header is classic! Taking family photos or important photos of the kids for Christmas is a terrible painstaking activity. We tried that last weekend. I was so beat by the time we were done I was ready for a nap and for the kids to go away! haha
Thanks Annie...about the comment of me being photogenic. It is nice, the only bad thing about it is that I'm not quite as cute in person...I'm ok with that though. Anyway...I think that is a GREAT idea to meet up when you come out. I know Melinda will be ALL GAME...it will be so much fun to see you. When are you coming? I am going to Missouri around the 16-21st, so hopefully you don't come at that time.
SO glad I'm not the only one with kids who won't cooperate for pictures! We tried over the weekend and all I got was frustrated! Gracie had her eyes closed, or the baby was crying, or Kaylee was bored--try again later, I guess! Love the pjs idea above!
Post a Comment