Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Before/After

My friend Lynnelle loves decorating. She wants to start a staging business. So she asked me if I would let her give me some ideas and move stuff around to take before and after pictures for her portfolio. Of course I said yes. We followed her advice and painted and put up the chair rail in the dining room. Then I bought some new curtians and frames for a few pictures.Today she came over and we hung curtains and pictures. I really love how it turned out. It feels much cozier! I feel like I've been on HGTV's Designed to Sell. Except that we're not selling. But if we decided to we will be ready. Thank you LYNNELLE. Now I have to do the rest of the house!












































9 comments:

Alainarae said...

very nice! I do like the bookshelf in the dining room. looks fancy!

Ronda said...

Annie- I love the table! But I'm not sure how the blue goes with the tan. Does it look different in real life? I love the blue in the family room. It definitely looks great, and I love the pictures above couch. I am impressed that I am one of the photographers that made the wall of fame. Get back to me about th eblue tan combo thing. R

The Egg Basket said...

Wow! That's a stroke of pure genius... a dining table in your dining room. Brilliant! But seriously, it looks great. Enjoy your new look.

Kim said...

Wow I love it, can't wait to see it in person!

Ashley said...

Your house looks beautiful!!!!!!!!

all about the girls said...

Looks beautiful!

Tillotson Family said...

Looks great! I love how neat and organized it looks. You would never know that 3 kids live there!

Corless Family said...

While your home is beautiful I am really more excited to find YOU! Formerly Jenny Robertson now I am a Corless. I have been trying to find out more about everyone I grew up with and now I have finally found you. Your kids are so adorable! hope to hear from you soon!

Annie said...

Kim, that's funny you should say that, because just outside of the view of the picture is the mess of a lifetime! In rearranging the dining room and living room, I completely neglected all other responsibilities for about two days straight. I actually took a picture of my messy kitchen, I'll have to post that. Also, to keep the rooms clean long enough to get these pictures took quite a lot of effort and baby gates. I'll try my hardest to keep this part of the house toy free and tranquil.