Tuesday, December 02, 2008

christmas Cards take 2
















Wow! They turned out even worse! On Sunday I dressed them in the same clothes and as soon as we walked in the door from church I tried to get pictures again. Here are some of the good ones. Have a good laugh.










5 comments:

Belcheryl said...

I feel your pain.... All of us were angry & not at all in the Christmas spirit...At least we are done. You can be thankful that your kids are this cute----when they are not in the mood to cooperate. I always pray for days before I know that we are doing this & I will do the same for you guys.

Belcheryl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cindy Feuz said...

Sorry those turned out bad again. Thanks for your comment on mine, that pic is one of our Christmas pics. They all turned out really well, to my surprise A.J. did pretty good. So I will use one for our Christmas card.

all about the girls said...

Oh, I sooooo understand!!

Melanie Engen said...

3rd times a charm? Or maybe you are like me and you will just bag Christmas cards for this year. haha too cute.