Thursday, March 19, 2009

Did I mention...

Phoebe is walking. She took her first steps on March 7th. I remember because Chad had said on March 3 or 4th that we had to start working with her so she can walk at 11 months, then lo and behold, she started walking right at 11 months. I know that is no match for Ronda's early walkers (really Ronda, you need to watch out about pushing your kids to be over achievers like you.).. But PHoebe is the earliest walker out of the Selander Kids. Jacob and Lia Belle took steps on their first birthday. Anyhoo... she is walking so well now. It is so cute. she is just trying her hardest to keep up with Jacob and run away from Lia Belle.

5 comments:

Eliza said...

Yay!! So cute! BTW I also loved the group 1st birthday party in your last post. That was adorable.

Just so you know...I read all your posts, but I hardly ever comment! I subscribe to your blog in my RSS feed. I just wanted you to know that! I need to comment more!

Alainarae said...

Hey, I was never an over-achiever and I walked at 7 months! Don't be a hater! lol...
Milo walked at 11 months, and it made me so happy! Good job, Phoebe!

Corless Family said...

That is fun! None of my kids walked until way after they were 1.
We must make them lazy here!

all about the girls said...

My kids are way too lazy to be walking that early!! Aubrey takes about 3 steps and she's done. You'd think that means she's going to walk soon, but she's been doing that for four months!!

all about the girls said...

Congrats on her walking though!! She is so cute to watch!! Thanks for the awesome party last week, as well!