Saturday, April 11, 2009

Soo long

Me and baby Lars
Cherie and Eli playing around with Jacob and Lia Belle. This was on Sunday, the day we left, the first Sunny day all week.


Jacob and Lia Belle had fun helping grandma decorate cupcakes.


Grandma and her American Girls.


Grandma and Grandpa with the kids.






Jacob, Ethan and Andrew, a rare moment of stillness.





Lia Belle, Morgan and PHoebe. Lia Belle thinks Morgan is the coolest cousin in the world!




Not having wireless has really limited my blogging ability. I have to actually sit down at the desk and do it when Chad is not working, instead of sitting in my recliner watching t.v. after the kids have gone to sleep. Needless to say, I have a lot to catch up on.

We went to Utah from March 29 thru April 6th. The kids had spring break from school and we had some business to take care of. We had to turn over our rental property. Well, evict the tenant and get the place ready for a new renter. Let's just say it was stressfull, but it is now taken care of. Besides the stress of that situation, Lia Belle got sick with a fever for three days. I took her to the dr. on the third day, of course they couldn't give me anything because by then she didn't have a fever thanks to the tylenol. No sore throat, no vomiting, no upset stomach,, nothing, just an annoying fever and she was cold all the time. Of course that could be because it snowed pretty much every day we were there. Well, then PHoebe got a fever and a runny nose and congestion. Then Grandma got sick. I was on the verge because I was up every night with sick kids! YIKES! We did have some fun while we were there. I got to see my new nephew. He is so adorable!!! And TINY! We spent some time with some friends, some friends from Vancouver oddly enough. Jacob couldn't get enough of his cousins. And on Sunday Chad and I and Cherie and Eli were able to attend the Sunday Afternoon Session of Conference at the Conference center. It was the highlight. So here are some pictures from the trip.












3 comments:

Alainarae said...

Looked like fun, though I'm glad you're back!

emily j said...

It looks like you guys had fun...I wish we were heading out there sometime soon :(

all about the girls said...

Looks like a great trip! How cool to go to conference!