Thursday, August 06, 2009

The 2 Dancing Princesses

Beautiful Lia Belle

Phoebe woke up from her nap and immediately found the Barbie Horse and as you can see she understood that it was not for her.

Fun with the Birthday Barbies.


The Barbie Cake.


Happy Lia Belle!




The Birthday Princess





Best Friends. Nicole put a heart on Lia Belle's birthday card and she told her, "Lia Belle, I put a heart on your card because I love you." Lia Belle then looked at me and said, "Mommy! She LOVES me!" It was so precious!






Two Dancing Princesses, learning ballet. Lia Belle is excited to take Ballet classes this fall. She has asked me a number of times if she can start them.







I love this picture. She looks so completely content with her fourth Birthday. What more could a mom want?


For Lia Belle's Birthday she invited her best friend over for a "Barbie and the 12 Dancing Princesses" themed party. The girls put on their princess dress up clothes, they learned ballet from the movie, they ate cake and played with Lia Belle's new Barbies, that she recieved from Nicole and mommy, and one from Daddy. I have encouraged the love of Barbie by buying her all these Barbie movies. For those Barbie haters out there, I just have to say, Watch the movies. They are way better than the Disney movies and you can pick one up at Target for $5, instead of $20 or more for the disney movies. The 12 Dancing princesses is probably my favorite, lots of beautiful classical music and lots of Barbie Ballet.

Anyway... Lia Belle had fun with Nicole. They played so nicely for about an hour with all the Barbies and thier Barbie Horses, Phoebe took her nap and Jacob was at one of his friends birthday parties, so it was a nice quiet party for me.
I'll post the pictures from the party with Nicole and I'll post more tomorrow and tell about her big present, the Bike. It's a funny story, but I need to take a picture of the Bike to go along with the story.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute! Lia looks so grown up! I can't believe she's four! She's so beautiful.

Alainarae said...

so cute! I agree, the barbie movies are pretty good. I just don't like the unrealistic body images that they produce! lol.. just kidding, the princesses in the disney movies are usually dressed way more immodestly. That party looked way cute!!!

Beth Hollenbeck said...

Wow! Lots of birthdays to celebrate! Lia Belle looks EXACTLY like you, Annie! It is unbelievable! What a beautiful family you have, and I am sure it seems like they are growing up so quickly.

all about the girls said...

Those pics are so cute of her and Nicole! So sweet!