Lia Belle's second halloween. She is almost 15months old in this picture. About the same age PHoebe is now. This picture was taken the same day that Lia Belle said her first sentence. It was time to leave this little playgroup halloween party and I said "Lia Belle, let's go." and she looked at me and said..."NNnnnnnaaaaa I don't want to." in a baby, whiny voice. I knew then I was in for some struggles.
Here is two and Half Year old Little Belle. just a few weeks before Phoebe rocked her world. Chad calls this hair do (done by Aunt Alaina) the Napolean Dynamite hair. She does bear a resemblance to that girl in the movie, the one that sells things door to door.

Lia Belle's Third birthday. the theme was pink!

Lia Belle around two 1/2 years old. This was the first night she slept in her big girl bed. She was so excited and she did so well.
I think she is about 18months in this picture. The first picnic lunch they had in their new swing set. she also learned how to pump her swing around this time, I know... she's brilliant...




2 comments:
Annie- I am so sorry I missed her birthday yesterday. I will call her today. My mind wasn't leaving missouri much yesterday. She is a lovely girl, and I am excited to continue cheering from the sidelines. Keep up the good work mom.
She is just beautiful and she looks just like you. She will always be your princess. Happy Birthday Lia we love you sooo much and can't wait to live near you!
Post a Comment