Thursday, August 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Jacob

Six Years old!

Opening his present from Grandma and Grandpa Selander which was a hit Grandma!


Make a wish!

Jacob Golfing last December.


Jacob turned 6 years old yesterday! I can't believe that he is so big! Chad and I are so proud of him! He is a wonderful kid. He is happy and joyful! I have noticed a growth in maturity over the last few months. He is friendly and kind to others and he takes care of his sisters. He is even turning into quite the mommy's helper. I am so grateful that I have a son. Boys are wonderful and fun and he will alway's be my baby boy. We took the kids to Salem, OR to the Enchanted Forest Theme Park. It was fun and I"ll post pictures from there later.








3 comments:

Ronda said...

Happy Birthday, Jacob!!! We love you.

Alainarae said...

I can't believe I forgot to call Jacob! Tell him I love him and wish I could have been there on his bday! He looks so tan and so much older than the last time I saw him! He is a sweet boy who is growing up so quickly! Love you!

Cindy Feuz said...

You have done a great job raising such and kind and thoughtful boy. He's soo cute! I can't believe how grown up he is now. Sorry I didn't call on his b-day, Mom and Dad were here and I did remind them on that day that it was his b-day. That was the night we blessed Lars so it was a little busy. Sorry I'll call tomorrow.